MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION & AGREEMENT
I agree to all conditions of membership listed in this application and agreement. I understand that violation of any item may lead to investigation by the Membership Committee with referral to the Board of Directors, resulting in a warning or the possibility of expulsion from the range or termination of membership, as per the Club’s bylaws.
- I will obey all directives of the Rangemaster and/or staff.
- I will abide by the Club’s Constitution and bylaws, which are incorporated by reference and all policies announced by the Board of Directors.
- I will handle firearms and other equipment safely at all times.
- My behavior at the Club’s facilities will be courteous and non-confrontational.
- I will conduct myself in accordance with good sportsmanship at all times. As a member, I accept the following responsibilities:
- Not to act in a way that brings harm to the Club.
- Not to act in a way that interferes with the ability of another to use or enjoy the facilities of the Club.
- Not to make false statements relating to the Club.
- Not to misrepresent myself as an agent of the Club nor act in such a way that others may assume that I am an agent of the Club.
- Not to create a potential safety violation by providing misleading or incorrect information or advice to another patron.
- To avoid interference and distraction of patrons by conducting all solicitations only at or in designated areas.
- To avoid interference and distraction of patrons by limiting photography to still-pictures only and only to and/or of members of my group and/or their equipment. I understand and accept that no video cameras are permitted on the range without express written permission of the Board.
I hereby waive any claim against Brentwood Rod and Gun Club and/or United Sportsmen Inc. and/or their staff, management, officers, directors, volunteers and/or agents, both as individuals and as corporate representatives (collectively defined as “Operator(s) and/or their Representatives”), from and against any and/or all loss, liability, claim, expense, costs, suits and/or damages of any kind, nature and/or description resulting directly or indirectly from my use of the Range’s facilities, my presence or participation at Range sponsored public activities, matches or events and any issues pertaining to paid or volunteer work or any interactions with the Operator(s) and/or their Representatives which may arise out of activities or conduct at this range. I further assume all risks inherent in my presence at or participation in activities at said Range, and release the Operator(s) and/or their Representatives for all liabilities which arise.
BRENTWOOD ROD AND GUN CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE MEMBERSHIP, ADMISSION, CONTROL OCCUPANCY OR REMOVE ANYONE WHOSE CONDUCT IS DEEMED BY MANAGEMENT TO BE DISORDERLY, OR WHO FAILS TO COMPLY WITH ANY SAFETY REGULATION. I UNDERSTAND THAT PROVIDING FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION TO ANY AGENT OF BRENTWOOD ROD AND GUN CLUB MAY BE CAUSE FOR TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP. I HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS WAIVER, RELEASE AND CONTRACT.